Subject: For information: Distribution of ECDC PHT quarterly newsletter (upcoming automated email)
From: "ECDC Courses" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "vanya.rangelova" <[email-masked]>, "natasa.antoljak" <[email-masked]>, "Despo Constantinou" <[email-masked]>,Hana Orlíková <[email-masked]>, "Steen Ethelberg" <[email-masked]>,Kärt Sõber <[email-masked]>, "Lotta Siira" <[email-masked]>,Agnès LEPOUTRE TOULEMON <[email-masked]>, "AlpersK" <[email-masked]>, "Kassiani Mellou" <[email-masked]>, "Galgoczi Agnes" <[email-masked]>, "patricia.garvey" <
Cc: "NC_CCB_Austria" <[email-masked]>, "sigrid.kiermayr" <[email-masked]>, "koen.blot" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Iva Christova" <[email-masked]>, "kcapak" <[email-masked]>, "bernard.kaic" <[email-masked]>, "Elisavet Constantinou" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,Hana Orlíková <[email-masked]>,Kamilla Grønborg Laut <[email-masked]>, "Stine Ulendorf Jacobsen" <[email-masked]>, "TA Info" <[email-masked]>, "Natalia Kerbo" <[email-masked]>, "Otto Helve" <[email-masked]>,
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2024 15:52:07 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

ECDC NORMAL

To:         National Focal Points for Public Health Training (members and 
alternates)

To:         Training Site Forum  (OCPs and non-OCP members)

CC:         National Coordinators (members and alternates)

CC:         Vicky Lefevre, Head of Unit Public Health Functions, ECDC

CC:         Adam Roth, Head of Section Public Health Training, ECDC

CC:         Jeanine Pommier, Group Leader Continuous Professional 
Development, ECDC

CC:         Country Cooperation, ECDC

Dear Colleagues,

We are currently working on the new format and distribution of the quarterly 
Public Health Training newsletter.

As you are on the list of recipients for our newsletter, you will receive 
tomorrow the below email from ECDC SRM ([email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ) as a confirmation for your subscription 
to this newsletter.

No action is required at this stage from your side.

Do not hesitate to contact us in case of questions.

Urszula, on behalf of Public Health Training Section

Urszula Bogatynska

Training Support Specialist

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.